With the company since / responsible for
Mr. Marc Wachal joined B&K in July 2019 as General Manager for the Munich Airport Marriott Hotel. In his function, he is responsible for the management and leadership of employees and all administrative and operational processes within the hotel.
- Trained cook and business economist for hotels and restaurants (Hotel Management School Bernkastel-Kues)
- Approved Training Supervisor and long-term engagement as elected Executive Member of the Examination Board – Co-Founder and elected Vice President of the Frankfurt Hotel Alliance and the Stuttgart Hotel Alliance
- Since 1999 extensive experience in international first-class chain operated hotels and General Manager for several brands
- Various positions in Germany, Switzerland and Australia for Dorint in convention sales and as food & beverage manager.
- General Manager positions at Dorint Kaiserslautern, Novotel Frankfurt Niederrad, Pullman Hotel Stuttgart Fontana and Steigenberger Bremen
Motto / Philosophie
“Where an enthusiast stands, there is the top of the world” (Joseph Freiherr von Eichendorff)