With the company since / responsible for
Marc Spiess joined the B&K family in April 2019. In January 2021, he assumed the role of General Manager at the Courtyard by Marriott Oberpfaffenhofen - Munich South. In this function he manages and leads the employees of the hotel as well as its entire operational and administrative processes.
- Apprenticeship as hotel specialist at Hotel Winterscheider Muehle (2004) and diploma as Hotelier & Restaurateur HF/SHL at the Hotel Management School Lucerne (2006 - 2010)
- Extensive hotel knowledge with focus on service, front office, event department and accounting.
- Various national and international stations positions (Parkhotel Gütersloh - Bertelsmann SE, Althoff Schlosshotel Lerbach, Galerie Design Hotel Bonn, France, Switzerland, Maritim Hotel Mauritius).
- Experience gained with various types of hotel business (business/city/leisure/resort).
- Approved Training Supervisor for hotel professionals and member of the examination board.
- Start at B&K in April 2019 as Assistant General Manager at the Munich Airport Marriott Hotel.
Motto / Philosophie
“Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.” (Vince Lombardi)