With the company since / responsible for
From 2019 to 2022, Marc Wachal worked as General Manager for the Munich Airport Marriott Hotel at B&K.
Since July 2022 he has been working in the role of area manager for all B&K houses in the southern region.
- Trained cook and business economist for hotels and restaurants (Hotel Management School Bernkastel-Kues)
- Approved Training Supervisor and long-term engagement as elected Executive Member of the Examination Board – Co-Founder and elected Vice President of the Frankfurt Hotel Alliance and the Stuttgart Hotel Alliance
- Since 1999 extensive experience in international first-class chain operated hotels and General Manager for several brands
- Various positions in Germany, Switzerland and Australia for Dorint in convention sales and as food & beverage manager.
- General Manager positions at Dorint Kaiserslautern, Novotel Frankfurt Niederrad, Pullman Hotel Stuttgart Fontana and Steigenberger Bremen
Motto / Philosophie
“Where an enthusiast stands, there is the top of the world” (Joseph Freiherr von Eichendorff)