With the company since / responsible for
Mr. Jens Nolte has been working in various positions at B&K since May 2005. At the end of 2010 he was appointed Director of Finance, Controlling & Administration and is responsible for the entire strategic and operational processes in the area of finance both at B&K and in the hotels/companies of the group. He has individual power of attorney for the group´s companies.
- Trained hotel clerk & certified accountant / tax college Endriss and IHK
- As of 1989 employed in various types of hotel business (business/city/leisure/resort)
- Experience gained with various brands (Trusthouse-Forte, ROBINSON, Best-Western, Marriott)
- Leading activities in European and non-European countries (Spain, Austria, Switzerland, Tunisia, Mexico) as well as at various German locations (NRW, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Brandenburg, Hessen)
- Extensive specialist knowledge developed through a variety of positions such as purchaser, F&B and cost controller, accountant, commercial manager, asset manager, hotel manager, divisional manager Corporate Office