With the company since / responsible for
Verena Dienstbach joined B&K in November 2018. In her role as Chief of Staff, she is the right hand of the management in all strategic and operational matters of the company.
- bank clerk
- graduated in business administration (Diplom-Betriebswirt, Fachhochschule Mainz)
- 1999-2018 various positions at a major international bank (including Senior Liquidity and Investment Advisor, Investment Management Specialist in Corporate Banking, Private Banking Relationship Manager)
- Many years of experience in acquisition and sales tasks
- Extensive knowledge in the areas of demand analysis, interest rate and currency management, asset allocation, portfolio management and risk diversification.
- 2018 she joined the hotel industry, initially as Management Assistant.
Motto / Philosophy
"The true wisdom of life consists in seeing the extraordinary in the ordinary" (Pearl S. Buck)