With the company since / responsible for
Marc Spiess joined the B&K family in April 2019, first as Assistant Manager at the Munich Airport Marriott Hotel und 2021 as General Manager at the Courtyard by Marriott Oberpfaffenhofen.
In August 2023, he assumed the role of General Manager at the DoubleTree by Hilton in Frankfurt Niederrad. In this function he manages and leads the employees of the hotel as well as its entire operational and administrative processes.
- Apprenticeship as hotel specialist at Hotel Winterscheider Muehle (2004) and diploma as Hôtelier & Restaurateur HF/SHL at the Hotel Management School Lucerne (2006 - 2010)
- Extensive hotel knowledge with focus on service, front office, event department and accounting
- Various national (i.a. Parkhotel Gütersloh - Bertelsmann SE, Althoff Schlosshotel Lerbach, Galerie Design Hotel Bonn) and international positions (in France, Switzerland, Mauritius)
- Experience gained with various types of hotel business (business/city/leisure/resort)
- Approved training supervisor for hotel professionals and member of the examination board
- 2019 start at B&K and since then working for the group in different regions and with different international brands (Marriott, Hilton)
Motto / Philosophie
“Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.” (Vince Lombardi)